-
October 30th, 2003, 08:24 PM
#11
Inactive Member
SO I FIXED THE OVERLY BRIGHT MID RANGE WITH A 3 POSITION SWITCH AND 2 NON POLAR 4.7 CAPS. IN SERIES WITH THE HORN. SWITCH POSITIONS GIVE NONE ONE OR BOTH.
-
October 31st, 2003, 01:54 AM
#12
Inactive Member
link to photo
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group...up/seeburgjuke boxinformationclub/lst%3f%26.dir=/Rowe-Berg...a%2bmisaliance%2bof%2bparts%26.src=gr%26.vi ew=t
-
October 31st, 2003, 10:07 AM
#13
Senior Hostboard Member
Mr. Guy, your link wouldn't work for me.
-
October 31st, 2003, 12:03 PM
#14
Inactive Member
and I now know why: I was loged in and it would work.
Ill see if there is a place to up load w/o password
-
October 31st, 2003, 12:17 PM
#15
Inactive Member
love those free 30 day trials
this one should work
http://www.pbase.com/image/22824643
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.
Bookmarks